Our customer is a leading company in machine building situated in region Wilrijk. We are recruiting a credit controller to strengthen their team.
Within the team your tasks and responsibilities will include (but not limited):
- Management of own customer portfolio.
- Monitoring and release of new orders based upon payment terms and trade compliance checks.
- Mitigation of the commercial and/or political risk of Atlas Copco Airpower n.v.’s sales by using the most appropriate and cost efficient trade finance instrument.
- Managing the “Financial Hold” flag, i.e. checking whether all actions/screening regarding trade compliance have been executed before releasing orders.
- Handling of L/Cs, which includes gathering input from all parties involved in the process, timely request for amendments, and making sure that all parties meet their throughput time target in order to assure a smooth L/C process.
- Application and management of bank guarantees and (internal and external) credit limits.
- Follow-up of documentary collection (e.g. CAD, DAA).
- Suggestion of process improvements and refinements to existing tools and procedures.
- Follow-up outstanding receivables until final payment thru contact with responsible Customer Centre.
- Booking and reconciliation of incoming payments.
- Monthly / ad hoc reporting (e.g. ageing list, L/C lead time,…) and analysis of the figures.
- Providing input regarding provisions doubtful debtors.
- First line advice to the Business Controllers, as well as the Divisional Controllers about risk mitigation for their sales.
- Timely escalation of potential threats and risks, and raising red flags.
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and your English is flawless.
- You are fluent in writing, and you have a natural capacity to persuade people.
- You act in a proactive way and you are able to function in a dynamic work environment.
- You are flexible and your customer oriented personality triggers ideas for process improvement.
- Preferably you have an accounting/financial background.
- You are familiar with the common software tools
- Key Competences are customer focus, communication, planning and execution and selfmanagement
- Thanks to the various contacts, both internally (e.g. Logistics, controllers) and externally (e.g. Customer Centres), the experience in the Credit Control Team can be considered as an ideal acquaintance with the company.
- There are interesting career opportunities which are announced thru the internal job market database.