Embedded Linux Software Architect
The off-road mobile machinery market has high standards for electronic components. In order to ensure that those standards for mechatronic and cyber-fysical systems are met, we are currently recruiting a software architect that is familiar with Automotive Grade Linux.
- In the early project stage, you take the lead in concept definition and overall architecture of the embedded software. Your 'playground' is Automotive Grade Linux.
- More specifically, you develop the software architecture and you define detailed software requirements.
- You consult with the electronic hardware development team in order to ensure a good coordination in the product development cycle.
- You implement code according keeping in mind the governing quality management rule set.
- You coordinate and participate in software testing.
- You report to the R&D Manager.
- You are a Master or PhD in a relevant field with medior level experience in a similar position.
- You have solid experience in Automotive Grade Linux (AGL).
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are a teamplayer that is willing to take the lead and that is able to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
- A challenging and varied position with impact on the organization as a whole.
- A job with responsibility and growth potential.
- An open company culture.
- A competitive salary package with net expenses, meal vouchers, company car, insurances and 12 additional holidays.