Embedded Linux Software Developer
The off-road mobile machinery market has high standards for electronic components. In order to ensure that those standards for mechatronic and cyber-fysical systems are met, we are currently recruiting a software developer that is familiar with Linux.
- In the early project stage, you contribute to the concept definition and overall architecture of the embedded software. Your 'playground' is Automotive Grade Linux.
- More specifically, you develop the software in C/C++.
- You consult with the electronic hardware development team in order to ensure a good collaboration in the product development cycle.
- You implement code according keeping in mind the governing quality management rule set.
- You assist and participate in software testing.
- You report to the R&D Manager and the software architect.
- You are a Master or PhD in a relevant field with medior level experience in a similar position.
- You have solid experience in Yocto, QT, QML, Linux (kernel, device tree) and C/C++.
- Knowledge of Automotive Grade Linux (AGL) is a significant plus.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are a systematic teamplayer that is able to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
- A challenging and varied position with impact on the organization as a whole.
- A job with responsibility and growth potential.
- An open company culture.
- A competitive salary package with net expenses, meal vouchers, company car, insurances and 12 additional holidays.