Plant drawing compliance coördinator
One of our customers, a global chemical company, is actively looking for a drawing compliance coördinator for the plant in Ghent South.
Within the Operational Excellence Service department, we are looking for a PID compliance coordinator.
You will be responsible for the support of manufacturing processes, products and services, trough effective managing of technical project and maintenance information, in order to establish worldwide leadership position. This includes professional project assistance, cross-departmental transfer of knowledge, development of concept/strategy on technical filing management and assistance in process safety and security initiatives.
As PID compliance coordinator, you are responsible for:
▪ Management of electrical wiring diagrams in E-plan by providing updates after project/maintenance changes.
▪ Responsible for plant wide SAP tree structure by management of functional locations (add/delete) and equipment numbering.
▪ Coordination of technical project and maintenance information in projectwise.
▪ Management of changes on plant wide P&ID’s, equipment drawings and plant-wide lay-out plan.
▪ Act as plant drawing specialist in PHA assessments.
▪ Management of process safety asset integrity plan on interlock testing.
▪ Responsible for execution of frequent system security checks.
This is who you are:
- An autonomic, accurate and ambitious person who has high technical skills & knowledge with an affinity on efficiency and effectiveness improvement of technical systems
- A team player with excellent communication skills, who can communicate his technical expertise efficiently to others
- Bachelor or master in electromechanics who is looking for a job in Plant Engineering
- Min. 2 years of experience is considered as a strong asset
- Experience with or willing to learn SAP, E-plan, CAD packages (Microstation and/or AutoCAD) and Projectwise.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
This is what we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- Competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and a global work environment
- A powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day